Recipe: Healthy Dates & Ragi cake HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive information to weight reduction, health and dwelling a more healthy life.
Healthy Dates & Ragi cake
Giving in to midnight cravings for desserts and muffins is frequent if you’re an evening owl or a have a candy tooth. Since not wholesome, we are likely to both guilt-trip later or find yourself exercise out for an additional 30 minute. But, this Healthy Dates and Ragi Cake just isn’t one that may entice you into meals dilemma. This recipe goes to maintain your coronary heart satified and tummy full.
Course DessertKeyword dates, Healthy Dates & Ragi cake, ragi
Servings 1 cake
- 1 cup dates, desseded
- 1 cup sizzling water
- 1 cup oats, powdered finely
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flax seed (powdered and soaked in 4tbsp water) or 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heat milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup jaggery, grated.
- First, preheat the oven to 180 levels Celsius.
- Coat and dirt a cake pan or tin.3
- Soak dates for quarter-hour in sizzling water
- Grind the dates with jaggery and cocoa powder right into a paste.
- Next, take a bowl and pour within the milk
- Add the vinegar into the milk and set it apart.
- Sieve the entire dry elements collectively in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk collectively the oil and flaxseed combine into the blending bowl.
- Pour within the milk combination and fold within the dry and moist elements.
- Add the date and cocoa powder paste and blend collectively.
- Pour the batter into the buttered pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow quarter-hour for the cake to chill earlier than turning it out onto a wire rack to chill fully.
- Serve heat
View this submit on Instagram
The submit Recipe: Healthy Dates & Ragi cake appeared first on HealthifyMe.